Tuesday 10 September 2013

New Favourite Bronzer - MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush - Trace Gold.

Hello Beauty-Ful Guys & Girls!

I'm gonna talk to you a bit about my favourite Bronzer at the moment. 

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold. This and Laguna (NARS - Blog here http://www.beautywithbelinda.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/kit-staple-nars-blushbronzer-duo.html are pretty on par but I love this colour for contouring as it's a bit darker. So I bought this a few months ago and it's a MUST in my every day Make-up Routine. It's a beautiful Cocoa colour but has a beautiful subtle gold shimmer to it, without it looking too overpowering or looking like you've chucked a bunch of shimmer on your face haha. It is nicely pigmented, so a little does go a long way. I have only just started putting a bit of a dint in it and I have used it most days for about 4 -5 months now. When you first see the little compact it comes in you think to yourself "there's not a lot in here" but it does last quite a long time which to me justifies me spending the money ( MAC is also substantially more expensive in Australia). Everyday, I use it contouring and to just give a bit of colour to my skin to make it look like i have a bit of a tan (which I don't haha). Most skin types will be able to use this product except for the darker skin tones. If you have really pale skin I'd use it more for just a contouring colour as all over the face will look a bit strange in comparison with the rest of your body. Check out the website www.maccosmetics.com.au - just drop the au at the end in America. Here in Australia it's $41.00. In the states it's only $21.00 - yes, we pay almost double what you pay in America - and I have no idea why but I have always loved MAC so I'm happy to spend the bit extra money for a product that's going to last and is of good quality. Or if you know anyone that is going to America, give them a list ;) haha. 

I'll attach pictures so you can see it on me and what the product looks like.

As usual, if you have any questions or suggestions let me know. 

Have a Beauty-ful Day/Night. 

Love 
Belinda xx








1 comment:

  1. Blue Titanium Poker T-shirt | TITaniumART
    Buy Blue Titanium Poker T-shirt ray ban titanium or browse other brands' and citizen titanium dive watch clothing. T-shirt - The Classic Poker ford transit connect titanium T-shirt. trekz titanium pairing Find many great new & titanium curling iron used options and get the best deals for

    ReplyDelete