Monday 13 August 2012

Review: Laura Mercier Brightening Powder.

Well Good Evening everyone!.

Tonight, I thought I'd discuss this new product I have fallen in love with.

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder -

This product is used for mainly putting under your eyes over your concealer. It sets your concealer so it doesn't move all day, but also brightens your skin so you look healthy and glowing. It has micronized pigments, but doesn't settle into lines and doesn't accentuate shadows. It is a beautiful light weight product that doesn't give you that heavy caked on feeling or look.

The thing I love about this is the fact that it brightens up under your eyes ( I currently have dark circles thanks to horrible sleeping habits - it's a very attractive look ha ha) but it is very subtle. It's not like banana powder that gives a very obvious lightness. As I also mentioned previously it is super light weight, Almost like you're not wearing anything. I fortunately don't have lines under my eyes yet but it is so light it won't sit in them and give them that very unflattering look.

I purchased this product at David Jones the other week at the Laura Mercier counter. Here in Brisbane it is quite hard to find a Laura Mercier counter so I took advantage of it while I was down there. There are two different colours #1 which is for light to medium skin tones and then #2 is for medium to dark skin tones. There is literally not a lot of difference between the two. I purchased the #2 so when I get a tan etc it will be safe, but saying that I use it without a tan and at the moment I have quite fair skin and it works perfectly with my skin. Here in Australia they have just put the prices down to $35.00 and I was told this was a permanent thing (they used to be $48.00 I think).

If you have any questions of how to apply this product or would like me to do a tutorial and use it please let me know.

Check it out on the website www.lauramercier.com

Have a Beauty-ful Night!

Belinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment