Tuesday 21 August 2012

How to: Long Lasting Red Lips!

Why Hello there!!

Tonight I thought I would do a blog on Long Lasting Red Lips. This is a HUGE trend at the moment and is such a beautiful and classic look. The only problem?... is getting it to stay so it doesn't start to fade after 10 minutes.

Well now you will know how to make it last a lot longer (woohooo).

    Step 1. Start with your lips dry (not moist) so that the products can stick to your lips easier. (some people like to put concealer on their lips, but I don't think that is necessary.

   Step 2. Put your red lip liner on. I always start around the lip line itself first as that's the hardest part.

   Step 3. Blot with a tissue. This just gets the left over lip liner off that doesn't need to be there.

   Step 4. Put your lippie on!

   Step 5. Blot that baby... just to set in to your lips a little bit more.

Then your ready to paint the town red (pun intended ha ha).

I always think when it comes to a Red lip or any coloured lip for that matter, that you need to keep it simple with the rest of the face, especially Eyes. I like just a bit of brown through the crease and a stronger black winged liner - I think that is a classic and stunning look. I will do a tutorial on that this week as well.

If you have any suggestions as always let me know!

Have a Beauty-ful Day/Night!

Belinda
xx


Step 1-5


                                                                       Ta Dahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment