Saturday 8 September 2012

Review: Indelible Cream Shadows from Makeup and Glow



Why Hello Beauty-ful People!

I'm so excited to do this blog as I do not know how I survived without these babies in my makeup bag/kit and obviously want to share the awesomeness that these are!.

I was lucky enough to be given 2 of these beautiful cream shadows from Makeup and Glow to play around. I had already had one colour which I loved but the other colours I was given are easier to use every day and for weddings etc - which means I can play more - woo!!.

These Indelible Cream Shadows are sold here in Brisbane at Makeup and Glow (www.makeupandglow.com.au) or can be purchased online. They are a beautiful smooth shadow that just glides onto your eye. They are highly pigmented so you don't need to use a lot. They are waterproof so for those Brides or Bridal party Makeup Artists it's perfect! I think the best thing about these are you can use them just as a bit of a colour everyday or you can use it as a base and add other eye shadows which will not budge for the rest of the day! Also, they don't crease - I was particularly excited about this as EVERYTHING creases on my eyes and these don't - hallelujah!

If you're a fan of the MAC paint pots these are an awesome alternative - and a lot cheaper (woohoo). There are 12 different colours you can choose from and only cost $19.95 - but remember if you're a Makeup Artist you get a 10% Trade Discount.

I have the colours - Immortal (Light Lilac), Bronze Frost (Bronze Gold), Gold Frost (White/Champagne/Gold) and will be adding many more to my Kit. I have used these colours so much over the last few weeks especially with weddings as it's a perfect base and lasts all day through sweat, tears and anything else that happens.

Please head over to Makeup and Glow and have a look at these beautiful products and of course if you have any questions regarding these products ask the beautiful girls there or ask me and I'll be sure to get your questions answered.

Hope you are all having a Beauty-ful Day/Night.

Belinda
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment