Monday 1 October 2012

Review: Blinc Mascara

Good Evening Lovely people!!

I am just soo excited to talk about this product!! I was given this product to play with from Makeup and Glow, here in Brisbane as they were so excited about this product they wanted to see I would agree.. and let me tell you – I certainly do!!.
Do you ever get sick of clumpy lashes? Or us emotional girls, looking like a panda or some crazy person from Nightmare on Elm Street afterwards? Or getting that awful fallout of clumps under your eyes? Or that horrible horrible lashes sticking together so it looks like you have 3 lashes? Well I have the answer for you!
Blinc Mascara. This Mascara literally puts a little tube around your lashes so you’re not painting them. Once it’s applied to your lashes it cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake. Another pretty awesome thing about it – especially for people like me. I always want to rub my eyes as I have allergies. With this Mascara if something happens and you desperately need to rub your eyes – you can! ( Although you may ruin the rest of your eye makeup – haha). It adds length so it gives you that added va va voom. It literally doesn’t budge until you are ready for It to come off. When you decided it is time for your amazing lashes to go away for the night all you have to do is use warm water on a wash cloth or anything along those lines and it’ll literally just slide off. This product is perfect for those sensitive eyes and contact lense wearers.
This amazing product can be purchased from Makeup and Glow instore or online www.makeupandglow.com.au for $34.95 (If you’re a Makeup Artist you are entitled to a 10% discount). I would highly recommend visiting the lovely ladies in shop or having a look online. They know everything there is to know about Makeup and also have a Makeup Academy now so for you that would like to be a Makeup Artist or if you already are and want to brush up on your skills definitely check them out.
Hope you have a Beauty-ful Night/Day.
Belinda
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment