Thursday 14 June 2012

Chi Chi Eye Magic - Eyeshadows made easy!

Well Good Evening everyone!

I know, I know it has a been a little while since my last blog but I am back and ready to do some reviews etc - yaaayy!!!

So tonight, I am going to do a review on something I have known about for years! I bought these beautiful things for me sister, because as much as I try and teach her she doesn't have the natural gift with make-up, and I obviously cannot do her make-up every time she goes out. Chi Chi have definitely made eye makeup easy for everyone here.

The  Chi Chi Eye Magic "instant eye shadows" come in 6 different colours at the moment, according to their website. In a box you get 7 applications. So all you do is take one out of the box, take the plastic protection sleeve off, take one of the white applicators out of the container and line it up on your eye and press down and take it off and vwollahhh your eyes are all done!

Now obviously, depending on the shape of your eye and the end result you want, you may want to take a bit off.. I am personally not a fan of the eyeshadow going really high up (and with my eye shape it does) so I just take my finger and rub a bit off and blend it down but obviously, it is completely up to you what your wanting.

So a box of these are $18.95 on the website, but if you search around - especially at the moment you may be able to get it cheaper.

I personally love this product, especially if your like my sister or if you just don't have time but still want to look fab definitely check these out. They come in everything from a perfect smokey eye to colourful or a more basic eye. Here in Australia you can buy them from Target, Myer and other speciality stores.

Check them out at www.chichicosmetics.com 

Have a Beauty-ful night!!

Belinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment