Thursday 14 June 2012

TUTORIAL: Dark smokey eye

Hello Again guys!!!

I just uploaded my very first YouTube Tutorial - yay!!!! It's a popular look that I love to do, it's my take on a smokey eye! I hope you guys enjoy and of course, if you have any questions or any other suggestions please send through suggestions!!! Ok so here is the link and I'll also put a list of the products I used!

Check it out -  http://youtu.be/Q2ohQjSXY_A

Products I used.
 - Garnier BB Cream "light"
 - Cinema Secrets Concealer Palette ( www.makeupandglow.com.au)
 - L'oreal Colour Infallable in "Burning Black"
 - Unnamed Neutral colour palette - Dark brown, Medium Brown, Light Black. (purchased on Ebay)
 - Yaby Eyeshadow (www.makeupandglow.com.au)
 - Designer Brands Kohl Pencil in Black
 - Splash Loose Powder "Angel Jellyfish"
 - Ardell Clear brow sculpting gel
 - NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo "Orgasm/Laguna"
 - ModelCo Lash Fibre Mascara

Hope You enjoy guys.

Have a Beauty-ful Night

Belinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment