Thursday 24 May 2012

Review: Vidal Sassoon Magic Curl wand




Good Evening Everyone!!

It was my Mum's Birthday on Tuesday - Happy Birthday again Mum!! and she asked for the Vidal Sassoon Curl Magic Curling wand for her Birthday. I went home before we went out for dinner and I asked if she wanted me to curl her hair for dinner - she said yes and I curled her hair with it. I must say I love this curling wand - A LOT!

I curled my hair with it that night as well - and even on my hair (which is long and THICK) it worked beautifully - and lasted quite a while!. I borrowed it from Mum purely to do a tutorial and review on it.

It's really easy to use, it doesn't have any clips or anything that you need to move. It comes with a glove as well, so you don't burn your hands - YAY!. It has a on/off button on the bottom and then a arrow down/up button to choose the temperature. It has 4 different temperature settings and can go up to 200 degrees Celcius depending on how long, short, thick or thin your hair is, it has a setting for it!. It really doesn't take very long to curl your whole head either - which I really like, as I can be a bit lazy at times  ha ha. All you have to do is get a bit of your hair and wrap it around the wand - and let go after about 8 seconds - it really is that easy! The curls are just beautiful and natural and I love my hair when I do it with this wand! As you can see in the pic above it'd look awesome on hair with different colours through it but would still look awesome on brunettes and blondes!

We bought Mum's from Harvey Norman for $69.95. I haven't found it any cheaper than that as of yet, but I'm sure if you get it on sale you could get it for $50-$60. Well worth it I think!.

Check out there website www.vssassoon.com.au to find out more information about the wand and there other products!

Also keep an eye out as the tutorial/review will be up on my youtube channel tomorrow :).

Have a Beauty-ful Day!
Belinda x

1 comment:

  1. It's a great curler I agree - I also have it in the small travel size too - but my hair is above my shoulders so it's a good size for me! x

    ReplyDelete