Thursday 12 July 2012

Essence Makeup - Inexpensive makeup!

Hello Hello Everyone!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely night/morning or whatever, wherever you are!!!

Tonight, i'm going to talk about an inexpensive makeup brand I have found. I have already done a blog on 2 of the lipglosses I bought a month or so ago but since then purchased a few more products and believe that there worth a mention!.

They sell this brand at Target, here in Australia. They are really inexpensive - the cheapest thing I purchased was the eyeliner and that was $2.95 and the most expensive was the bronzer which was $6.95. I have been using these products for about 2 weeks now and have to say the quality and the longevity is brilliant for the price!.

The products I bought are

 1. Stay All Day - Long Lasting Eyeshadow in "Steel the show". This is a creamy metallic eyeshadow that is beautiful on it's own or as a base to make the eyeshadow stick to the eyelid better. This particular eyeshadow is available in 6 colours. I can't remember the exact price but I believe it was about $4.00.

2. Long Lasting Eye Pencil in "Bling Bling" and "c'est la vie". I am thoroughly impressed by these babies!! When they say long lasting, they really mean it! I swatched it and then let it sit for about 5 minutes and then I rubbed it like crazy multiple times and it did not budge at all! After that it still lasted for hours until I had to scrub my hands!. These come in 9 different colours and bought them for $2.95 each.

3. Sun Club - Matte Bronzing Powder in "brunettes". I originally bought this bronzer because I am in LOVE with my NARS Laguna but I use it so often I needed an alternative so my Laguna didn't go so quickly. This isn't the same by any means but it's a beautiful matte bronzer (I personally think matte bronzers are the best) and sits on your skin nicely and lasts as well. I like it as it's not an overly orange bronzer like a lot of them out there at the moment. You can buy these in 2 colours - Blonde and Brunette and buy them for $6.95.

4. I love rock Gloss eye pencil in Black. I have to say this is the smoothest/softest eyeliner I have ever tried. It just glides on with ease. Although it doesn't last as long as the long lasting pencil but I find it still lasts a while on the waterline and for tightlining. I just wish it would have the same longevity as the Long Lasting pencils. I bought this baby for $2.95.

As I said before I have already done a blog on 2 other lipglosses I bought by this brand so check that out.

If you want to check out some of the other products and colours etc check out the brand website http://www.essence.eu/ they don't have prices on there as it's a european website but atleast you can get an idea on different colours!.

Have a Beauty-ful Night!!

Belinda




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment