Sunday 15 July 2012

Favourite Nail Polish! China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy!


I hope everyone is having/had a great weekend!

Tonight I'm going to talk about my favourite nail polish at the moment! I originally found a picture of this colour on pinterest (gosh it is addictive) and thought I NEEDED this colour! I am so obsessed with the corals and bright colours lately!! I found the colour at my local beauty supplies store - Salon supplies & furniture at Underwood.

The colour is called Flip Flop Fantasty and it is a hot pink/corally colour (the picture doesn't give it complete justice). I have gotten so many compliments on it!. The formula is pretty good, I only needed 2 coats and looks perfect. I found it has chipped pretty easily but I do have thin nails and unfortunately cannot control them chipping sometimes (oh wouldn't it make life easier?). I bought this one for about $9.00 but I get a discount from being in the industry.

If you're wanting a bright fun colour this definitely is the colour for you - plus they have many many more amazing colour.

Check out there website here www.chinaglaze.com.

Have a Beauty-ful Day/Night!

Belinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment