Sunday 15 July 2012

Review : MAC Moisture cover concealer

Good Evening lovely people!

The other week I went to the MAC store at Carindale here in Brisbane to check out there concealers, among other things. I decided to get a concealer , because although I am happy with my Cinema Secrets or Graftobian concealer Palettes, I thought as I am doing youTube Tutorials now it'd be better for me to use easier to get products as well.

They have many different types of concealers but I decided on the moisture Cover one because it is currently winter here in Australia and my skin can get a bit dry and obviously can help out a bit with that!.

So I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm really loving it!. My colour is NW20 which the lovely ladies in store matches for you if required.  It gives quite a bit of coverage and blends in very well - with a nice consistency. Also, I have realised the places I put the concealer is a lot less dry, which is great! So far I have realised that a little goes a long way - which I also love because some people may find it expensive.

They come in 12 different shades so there should be pretty much a colour for every skin tone! I purchased this for $34.00.

Check them out on http://www.maccosmetics.com/

Have a Beauty-ful day/night!

and as usual if you have any make-up products, beauty product suggestions let me know!

Belinda
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment