Thursday 10 January 2013

My favourite eyeshadow palettes - EVER!! Urban Decay, Naked 1 & 2Palettes.

Good Day/Evening lovely people,

So I'm going to keep this quite simple as everyone has heard about these before and everyone loves them but I couldn't not write about them.

I bought one in the U.S while I was over there and the other, I bought off EBay as it is extremely hard to get Urban Decay here in Australia.

So of course, I'm talking about the Urban Decay, Naked and Naked 2 Palettes. Everyone has heard about these things if you watch YouTube or read Beauty Blogs but I am so in love with these things I had to write about them.

So for the people who don't know about them, they're a palette that has 12 Eyeshadow Colours in them. Mostly all Neutral colours they are beautiful and creamy and some are shimmery and some are Matte. If you're not a huge Makeup Junkie like me and just want something that you can do your Makeup every day with but then have some colours to sexy it up at Night, these palette's is AMAZING for you guys. If you're going away for a weekend or holiday you could literally pack one of these babies and you'd be set.

So the original Naked Palette is my favourite one, personally it just suits me better, it has beautiful highlight colours and lighter lid colours but then has the browns and gold and a bit of a sparkly black that I LOVE! I could literally go on holiday with this one and I'd be one happy camper - and that's saying a lot because usually I'm packing everything "just in case".
 The colours Naked Palette has is -
     -Virgin - Pale shimmery cream colour
     - Sin - Pale shimmery Pink Colour
     - Naked - Light Mauve colour
     - Sidecar - Champagne gold colour
     - Buck - Matte Brown Colour
     - Half Baked - Shimmery Gold Colour
     - Smog - Shimmery Deep Brown Colour
     - Darkhorse - Shimmery Dark Brown Colour
     - Toasted - Browny Gold Shimmery Colour
     - Hustle - Mid Brown/Burgandy Shimmery Colour
     - Creep - Shimmery Black Colour
     - Gunmetal - Dark Grey Shimmery Colour


I use this palette pretty much every day and it hasn't even been dinted the colours. A little goes a long way and I love it. This also came with a Urban Decay Brush and also with Urban Decay Primer Potion - which is also amazing.

Naked 2 Palette, is very similar but still very different. I absolutely love this one too, I just personally prefer the Naked Palette for my personal use. This also came with an Urban Decay Brush which I love - it's a dual sided brush with a normal eyeshadow brush on one side and fluffy blending brush on the other side, which I use all of the time!. The colours that are in this palette are -
    - Foxy - Cream Colour
    - Half Baked - Shimmery Gold Colour
    - Bootycall - Shimmery Cream/Pink tinge Colour
    - Chopper - Light Brown Shimmery Colour
    - Tease - Very pale brown colour
    - Snakebite - Dark Brown shimmery colour
    - Suspect - Light Gold shimmery Colour
    - Pistol - Shimmery Grey Colour
    - Verve - Shimmery Champagne Colour
    - YDK - Shimmery Medium Brown Colour
    - Busted - Deep Purple Shimmery Colour
    - Blackout - Black Colour

So there you have it my low down on my new loves. I bought them both for about $50.00. I know you can get them from Sephora in the U.S for $50.00. I would highly recommend investing in these babies, if not just one. I've put swatches on here so you can have a look at which one would suit you better.
Check them out here www.urbandecay.com .

Hope you're all having a Beauty-ful Day/Night!

Belinda
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment