Thursday 10 January 2013

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain.

Hello Beauty-ful People!!

So I'm a few weeks I thought I'd give these a shot, and let me tell you - I am so glad I did.

I'm not usually a lover of Lipstick, unless it's for a special occasion but these are perfect for people like me. They are beautiful and creamy and go on just like a lip balm but stain your lips so you have some colour. The thing I hate most about lipsticks is that it can make your lips look very dry and unnatural. These take away that as because it's a lip balm type of thing it doesn't look dry at all and it looks a lot more natural.

I have 5 different colours as there was specials at different shops so I grabbed them while I could. So because they're a lip stain they do tend to stain your lips, but like everything when you eat, drink and talk etc it will rub off, but I do find these last longer than normal lipsticks.

The colours I bought are-
   - 045 - Romantic - Which is a Bright Red - You know how I love my Red Lips.
   - 020 - Lovesick - Which is a beautiful Bright Pink.
   - 035 - Charm - Which is a Peachy Pink.
   - 001 - Honey - Which is a Light Rosy Pink.
   - 050 - Precious - Which is a Nude.

Here in Australia, you can get these from any stores like Target, Kmart or any Chemist. They're roughly about $17.00 - $18.00 depending on where you go, but most places do sales around about now which is awesome, so you can get it a bit cheaper. I'm sure in America they're a lot cheaper, but can't tell you how much they are.

I definitely see myself getting many many more colours of these as they're so handy to chuck in my bag for a pop of colour some days without drying out my lips and with the lighter colours, it looks so natural. The only downfall to this product is they don't have the best smell to them. It's kind of a peppermint/eucalyptus smell to them (very hard to explain) but it goes away pretty fast and is tolerable, you just have to get used to them.

Check them out here www.revlon.com.au.

Have a Beauty-ful Day/Night!!

Belinda
xx














No comments:

Post a Comment