Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review: Frank Coffee Body Scrub.


Hello Beauty-ful People!

So here in Australia, there seems to be a craze for the Frank Coffee Body Scrub. Personally I don't usually get into the crazes but this one has taken me in. I saw all over Instagram stuff about this Frank Scrub and thought to myself, why not try this.

I got it in the mail a few days later and got in the shower and as Frank would say "got dirty". I personally hate the smell of Coffee but I thought if it does what it's meant to then the smell will be worth it. I have only used it a few times (I'm a bit lazy sometimes oops haha) but even after the first time I used it I was in love. I came out of the shower and my skin felt absolutely amazing, and thank god the smell goes after it's washed off. Now it's a fairly messy activity as obviously it's coffee coloured so it goes a bit everywhere and you do look like you've rolled around in dirt but it works so who cares I say!. So it comes in a 200g pack but a little goes a long way so it'll last a fair while. The original Scrub has Coffee, Sweet Almond and orange but they've just bought a new one out which has Coconut & Grapeseed which is the one I'm going to buy next time because hopefully it doesn't smell so much like coffee. On the packet it states that it targets Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Psoriasis, Varicose Veins, Eczema, Acne. It also says " I’ll smooth your lumps and bumps with brown sugar & sea salt, moisturise and tone your skin with cold pressed sweet almond oil, and use vitamins & minerals to work wonders from the outside in. Then i’ll make us both smell good with a little orange essence". So personally, I don't have most of those problems but during the winter I do get small patches of Psoriasis and do have a bit of Stretch Marks from losing a lot of weight from battling health issues the last few years. I haven't used it enough to realise any difference in the small amount of Stretch Marks I have but I can't say I pay much attention to them anyways, so I probably wouldn't realise any difference unless they were completely gone.

It's fairly inexpensive, the original Packet is $14.95 and the new Coconut & Grapeseed is $17.95 with Free shipping to Australia, $4.50 shipping to New Zealand, $6.45 to U.S, Canada, Europe, UK, Asia, Middle East & Africa. (All in AUD). Check it out here http://frankbody.com/collections/all.

I would highly recommend this product, it's inexpensive but actually makes your skin feel absolutely amazing. As previously mentioned, the only thing I would change is the coffee smell but I know a lot of people love the smell of coffee and that's why I will try out the new one next time in hopes it isn't so strong.

Hope you're having a Beauty-ful Day/Night.

Belinda xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment