Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs.


Hello Beauty-ful People!

I'm going to be doing a review on the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Medium Glow. So if I go out in the sun I get tanned very easily, I haven't had much of a chance to go out and get my natural tan back so I've had to find ways to get a natural glow if I'm looking a bit pale. I love a good spray tan but for those times when you don't have time and need something to put on last minute this is an awesome product.

I'm always cautious with these type of products because some leave you with a bunch of streaks or you looking orange for a few days, which is definitely not cute. So my friends had a dinner for Halloween and we all dressed up for it and my outfit as a Pilot had a thigh slit so I thought it would be the perfect time to test this product out. Let me just say I am really impressed. All you have to do is spray the product on your legs, or the desired area and then rub it in and then you have tanned legs. Just a tip though, do it in the shower or in your bath as the back spray goes everywhere and I mistakenly did it in my room so my tiles turned a brown, but luckily it's easy to come off but it can be avoided and also wash your hands with soap after you've applied it. It comes in 4 colours, Light Glow, Medium Glow, Tan Glow & Deep Glow. I chose the medium because I didn't want it to look fake and like half of my body is really tan and the other half is pale. They have also just released a cream product, also in 4 shades which I will probably try out after this bottle is finished to see if that's better.

Another thing I was concerned about is the fact it's a wash off product, I thought if I sat on a couch or something light that I would stain it, especially because I need to sit down a lot because my health isn't the best. Although, I didn't sit on anything light it seemed to stay on really well and I had no tan marks anywhere. The thing I hate about Spray tans is that once it starts to come off you have to scrub off like 10 layers of skin so you don't look all splotchy and with this, you just go have a shower and it's all gone.

I would highly recommend this product. It isn't exactly cheap here in Australia, you can get it at all Chemists and even some super markets for about $25 but a lot of Chemists have specials that run them for half price (that's when I got mine, so it came down to $12 or something) or they do 2 bottles for 1 so it makes it more beneficial. As usual, I'm sure it's a lot cheaper in America though. I've attached a photo of my legs that night so you can see that it looks really natural and even.

Hope you have a Beauty-ful Day/Night.

Belinda
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment