Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review: Vidal Sassoon Big Hair Soft Curls Wand.


Hello Beauty-ful people!

I hope you all had a safe and wonderful New Years Eve last night and brought in the New Year in true style!.

I have a huge list of blog posts to do, which I plan to do today while I chill out in bed and watch a SVU Marathon haha.

First up is a review on the Vidal Sassoon Big Hair Soft Curls Curling wand. As you may all know now, I love me some nice Victoria Secret Curls. 

So first off, it's very easy to use and there's no tong on it so it doesn't leave a kink or anything. When you first do it the waves are really subtle and pretty, I'll attach pictures of my hair after it's first been all done (excuse the no makeup lol). The thing I didn't particularly like is that it doesn't hold for very long. It drops a fair bit but still retains a bit of a wave so it doesn't look like plain straight hair. I haven't tried it out on other hair types so it may last longer on other hair types. I wouldn't suggest it for people that struggle with curling wands working on their hair.

Overall, I do love the waves it does give and at least it doesn't drop completely after a few hours but I wish the waves did last longer, especially after using the Vidal Sassoon Magic Curl wand, it lasts forever.

It's fairly inexpensive, you can buy it here in Australia for around $40.00. I'm sure it'll be cheaper in the States. Check it out here - http://www.vssassoon.com.au/products/stylers/VS2306A.aspx.

As usual, if you have any suggestions on what I should review let me know :).

Have a Beauty-ful Day/Night.

Belinda xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment