Thursday 29 January 2015

The best thing I ever got for my Hair! HiLift Detangle Brush!



Good Evening/Morning my loves!

I had heard a few things on different YouTubers over the last few months about these new brushes called "Tangle Teezers". They are these new brushes that are created to get the tangles out of your hair without pulling so in turn it's less painful and better for your hair. I really didn't know if I believed in it as no matter what I have done my hair is so damn thick and was so long that it just pulled and tangled no matter what. 

I was in a Hair store here in Brisbane and found these Tangle Teezers and another brand version that was a bit cheaper so I thought that I would buy the cheaper brand just to see how it worked before I forked out the bit more money for the genuine one that I thought would be better. So I purchased the HiLift Detangle Brush. It was only $15.95 compared to the original Tangle Teezers that are $29.95 - $34.95. I was told the HiLift one was exactly the same and the only difference was the Tangle Teezers were a bit fancier and the HiLift ones had a kind of handle to it - which I preferred. So I recently cut off a lot of my hair again - boy do I regret it so I literally got it the day before I cut my hair off but when I used it on my really long hair it just brushed through beautifully but the real test was going to come when I washed my hair as usually it's a mean feat trying to get all the tangles out. I was seriously AMAZED!. The brush seriously does not pull one little bit and just brushes through the tangles with complete ease. I really don't know how it works but it really does. I honestly thought it was another gimmick but my gosh I am seriously impressed by this little baby!.

They come in a variety of colours - I got a purple one, but the Tangle Teezers come in a bunch of funky designs if you want to spend the extra money but I much prefer the handle on the HiLift and I'm a bit of a cheap ass so seeing as it's a fair bit cheaper and is exactly the same product why spend that extra money?. Check them out here  http://www.myhaircare.com.au/Detangle_Brush_2772.html or http://www.tangle-teezer.com.au/

I would seriously recommend this brush to everyone. I am seriously still so amazed at how it does what it does but I am so in love with it and has definitely been nice not having to yank at my tangled hair for a while now. 

Have a Beauty-ful Day/Night! 

Belinda 
xx



1 comment: