Thursday 6 August 2015

Something a little fun! Review on - J Bronze - Shimmer Instant Illuminiser



Hey Beauty-Ful People! 

I know it's been a while, but i'm back with a vengeance! I have a huge list of blogs I want to do for you all. So today we're going to start with something a little different and that's the J Bronze, Shimmer Instant Illuminiser cream. 

Years ago, I was absolutely obsessed with the ModelCo Spray Illuminiser, it was so so pretty but it's hard to find these days and it's not the kind of product you can wear at nice occasions, it's more for Halloween and parties where you want to sparkle from a mile away - god knows I love to sparkle from a mile away but in a good way haha. I bought this product a little while ago on sale and thought it would be good to just test out but I absolutely love it!. It's very natural but also could be worn for more out there occasions like Halloween or dress up parties, I think that's what I like about it so much, it's very versatile. The biggest pro for me is that if i'm too lazy to apply a spray tan/self tanner on the night of the event, I can put it on and it gives my skin a very natural glow. 

It's very easy to use, just put about a pea size in your hand or directly on your skin and rub in and apply more as needed. If your outfit is white, I would suggest that you put it on before you're dressed as putting it on a bit of light brown can be accidentally put on your clothes as you're rubbing it in. I have worn different colored outfits while using this product, including something that was predominantly white and there was no transfer but like with everything always test it out just in case.  

After you rub it in, you HAVE to wash your hands! Your hands will look like a metallic mess but will wash off very easily. I'll attach photos of what it looks like on my arms and legs so you can see the effect it gives. It doesn't have much of a scent to it which I really like. The bottles only come in 100ml tubes, which doesn't seem like a lot, but as you only use a little at a time and it isn't a product you'll have to use daily so it would last quite a while. 

I purchased it from Priceline (an Australian Pharmacy chain) but you can get it here in Australia from most chemists or their website - www.jbronze.com.au. Here is the link from Priceline - https://www.priceline.com.au/brand/jbronze/jbronze-shimmer-instant-illuminiser-100-ml

It is $24.99 which is a little pricey but I think it's worth it, especially since it'll last quite a while as a little goes a long way. It's currently on sale at Chemist Warehouse for $16.00http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=69135&pname=J+Bronze+by+Jennifer+Hawkins+Shimmer+Instant+Illuminiser+100ml 

I have some other JBronze products that I will be reviewing very soon, so keep an eye out because some of their products don't make the cut for me!. 

Have a Beauty-Ful Day/Night! 

Belinda xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment