Wednesday 9 May 2012

Review : Garnier, Miracle Skin Perfector "BB" cream.

The other day I was sitting on the couch watching TV and the Garnier AD for this new BB cream popped up. BB cream is probably not all that new but it seems new to me. I had been contemplating lately trying out tinted moisturizer or something along those lines as I don't have bad skin but every girl loves a little bit of coverage - almost like a security blanket! So when I saw this ad I thought to myself "Belinda, you should go check that out!" - so I did.

Luckily for me and most other people in Australia, this specific BB cream was on sale at pretty much every chemist/supermarket I went to. I got mine for $8.50 at Kmart. I believe they only come in two colours - "Light" & "Medium". I swatched it underneath my wrist to see which one would suit me better, and it turned out the "light" was best for me.

As soon as I got home I tried it out and I must say I am in love. It gives you enough coverage to make you feel comfortable but obviously it doesn't feel like your normal foundation would and certainly makes my skin feel a lot better. It works as a tinted moisturizer but has other benefits. Especially coming into the colder weather here in Australia - although Queensland isn't known for having cold winters (but I'm QLD born and bred so it is cold for me ha ha) the moisturizer will work wonders during the day so that your skin won't feel dry and rough. I already have realized a difference in my skin. So if you need something that gives you a bit of coverage but lets your skin breathe and also improves your skin then I would recommend this product!

The benefits that Garnier "BB" cream has - (that says on the box)     
     - 24hr hydration     
     - Evens complexion     
     - Reduces sun spots & imperfections     
     - Boosts healthy glow     
     - UV protection SPF 15 (we need this in QLD weather)

If you want some pictures of me with "before and after" shots, so you can see the coverage etc let me know :-).


Have a beauty-ful day!
Belinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment