Wednesday 16 May 2012

Review : Model Co Fibre Lash Mascara

Hello Hello Everyone!

Tonight, I'm going to do a review on a product I have recently found that I am loving!!!

I actually got this product free believe it or not! I bought one of the Cleo or Cosmo mags last month and this was their free gift! Was pretty impressed with that alone.. The next day I put it on whilst doing the rest of my make-up and was in awe!

It's a pretty cool idea! On the one I got there was 2 sides of the mascara the "lash fibres" and the "lash extension" So you obviously put on the lash fibres first which is which little things that actually look like wool that attaches to the end of your lashes and then after you put the lash extension on which is realistically just mascara and it colours everything in and just elongates everything. I thought it would be a joke and wouldn't work - but it does!!! Mascara's usually don't work that great on me but this one actually does and the fibres do there bit as well.. Obviously they don't make your lashes look ridiculously long but they do a little something!.

I have since been informed by a lovely fellow make-up artist that with this mascara you're meant to put a coat of the mascara on first then put the fibre lashes on, followed by another coat of the mascara :-)

If your wanting mascara that works and gives your lashes a little somethin' somethin' definately have a look at this! From my research when you buy it on the website or what not it comes in 2 seperate bottles and can be purchased on the website for $48.00.

Check them out here http://www.modelco.com.au/eyes/mascara.html 

Have a Beauty-ful day/night!


Belinda x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda

    I also bought the Cleo so I could try out this mascara as well (I'm also a MUA in Qld).....the instructions said to use the extension mascara then the fibres and then top with the extension mascara again :)

    Cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate!

    Thanks for that I will add that to my blog for other people to know - I can't remember seeing any instructions but thank you for letting me know :-) much appreciated.

    Cheers Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Belinda!

    No worries - I also did the same thing first .... put the fibres on and found they didn't stick really well and they were all over my cheeks so then I read the bit of paper the mascara was attached to and I was like "Doh!".

    I'm about to start up a Blog too...will send you the link once it up and running.....

    Cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belinda,

    I'm all set up...now to start on reviews etc.....
    please pop on over.....
    http://makemeupheadtotoe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete