Monday 14 May 2012

Review : Glitter Gal Holographic Nail Polish Dark Purple

Why Hello again!

A little while ago I was on the search for a holographic Nail Polish. First thing I did, as usual jumped to EBay! There were a few different brands and I did fall in love with some OPI Designer ones but of course they were discontinued and cost at least $30 for a bottle - that was a bit too much for me! I kept on searching and saw these beautiful Glitter Gal ones and were only $8 or something along those lines. They come in Purples, blues, pinks, blacks, nudes and many more! I decided to pick the Purple one as it's my favourite colour!. As soon as I got it - I used it and let me say it's fantastic! The only thing I do not like about it is - it comes in a very small bottle - like 9ml small. If you wanted you could just use one coat but i preferred the darker option so I went for two.

My collection will definitely grow of this brand and of course, I will post more pics as I get them :).

Check them out for yourself - www.glittergal.com.au - it'll definitely not disappoint!

Have a Beauty-ful Night!
Belinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment