Tuesday 11 August 2015

My Favorite Self Tanning Mitt - JBronze Tanning Mitt



Hello my Pretties, 

A few months ago I wrote a review on the Bondi Sands Tanning Products that I use and love, and not so love. In this review I spoke about how I HATED the Bondi Sands Tanning mitt and that I had bought the JBronze one in the hopes it would be a lot better, and I can safely say it's so much better!. So lets talk about it!. 

JBronze Luxe Application Mitt

JBronze is created by Jennifer Hawkins, an Australian Model and Presenter and Judge of Australia's Next Top Model.  

I mentioned why I hated the other ,mitt so much was because you literally just pop your hand in and while you're tanning it moves around and makes marks with the seams. I went out and bought the JBronze Mitt because it was the only one I saw that had a part for your thumb too which I thought would make it easier to not move around so much, and thankfully, I was right. After maybe 2 applications with the Bondi Sands Mitt my nail had split through the mitt so there was a big hole in it and just made the whole tanning process a lot more difficult. The JBronze Mitt is a lot thicker and you can tell is made with different, better quality fabrics that feel so nice on your skin and make for a nicer, more even application. I have used it about 6 times now, maybe even more and it's still in perfect condition and no sign of my nail making any holes in it. 

You can definitely tell that the JBronze Mitt is made from different fabrics than the Bondi Sands one, as it felt very thin and a bit flimsy, which I guess is ok for tanning mitts as they aren't made to last a lifetime but because it is so much thinner that's why only after 2 applications it was pretty much ruined and in turn makes the tanning process a little bit more difficult. JBronze is made from a velvet type of fabric, that are on most mitts, but I found that this is just made out of better quality and they took the time to create a product that will last a while and in turn make every tanning application is as easy as it can be. 

Always remember to look after your Tanning mitt to get the most use out of it so after you finish making yourself a Bronze Goddess, wash the mitt in Warm water - Do not use Soap or Detergent and leave to dry for the next time. 

JBronze are proudly Australian Made & Owned, they do not test on Animals, It doesn't contain Parabens or Palm Oil, It is safe to use while you're Pregnant and also Vegan Friendly. 

The JBronze Mitt $12.95, the same price as most of the Tanning mitts on the market, maybe a dollar or two more, which to me is definitely worth extra few bucks. You can buy the mitt and other JBronze products from most Chemists/Pharmacies or of course, on their website. 
See here -  http://www.jbronze.com.au/jbronze-luxe-application-mitt
As this is a fairly new Australian product there is no stockists Internationally at this stage, so email them if you're interested in this product and they can organize shipping them to you!

Have a Beauty-Ful Day/Night!

Belinda xxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment